3 heads raw broccoli chopped small,
3 slices of sweet onion diced,
2 strips cooked bacon diced,
1/4 cup green pumpkin seeds,
1/4 cup raisins (not S.A.N.E. can be omitted)
Combine and serve chilled.
Some alterations have been suggested too:
- you can use a little sauerkraut brine with the mayo for flavor and health
- or use sunflower seeds and/or pumpkin seeds (I bet walnuts would be nice too!)
- the blue cheese can be omitted
- or add in a few craisins (go easy because they have lots of sugar!)
- I haven’t tried this yet but I bet it would be nice with a hint of lemon in the dressing (and no blue cheese) and toasted almond slivers!