Kyra’s Zucchini Lasagne
- 4 small zucchini, sliced thin lengthwise and baked 400 deg for about 10 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 2 large tomatoes sliced thinly (set aside)
- 10 ounce carton Ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces Mozarella cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef browned
- 1/2 onion chopped sauteed
- 1 large carrot grated and sauteed with onion
- 3 large handfuls fresh spinach sliced into ribbons, sauteed until wilted
- combine with 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
Place a layer of zucchini in a parchment lined 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer sauce, tomatoes, ricotta cheese, sliced zucchini. Cover with a final layer of sauce and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese
Bake at 350F for 45 minutes
Bake 350 45 minutes
Kyra is pretty sure this will be fine to freeze for later, that is if you have enough left to bother freezing it.